The PXM Premium plan is a “full service” plan and includes site hosting on a PXM-managed server. This plan provides you coverage for a wide selection of maintenance, content management and web server management needs. A detailed list of services provided are listed below.
All plans require a minimum 12-month commitment.
$2,700 annually ($225 month)
Included in this plan are the following:
Content Updates & Technical Assistance
Up to 3 hours of dedicated technical support and content updates per month
Managed WordPress Hosting
Hosting on a PXM-monitored Managed WordPress server that is optimized for performance and security. Optional staging server implementation available.
Periodic Site Review
PXM will periodically review your site to determine if everything appears to be
functioning normally, but no less than once per month.
Wherever possible, PXM will configure web hosting services and the WordPress software itself to notify
the PXM staff of any technical issues which may arise with the website.
PXM will configure automated, regular backups. This includes configuring backup of the site to an
external archival system controlled by you (i.e. Dropbox, etc.).
PXM will monitor the security status of your site and take corrective action if malware or another
security threat is identified.
- Minor updates and major upgrades to the WordPress core software system.
- Updates to existing modules, plug-in and add-on software.
- Required adjustments to the overall hosting and MySQL database environments.
- Removal of malware and other security threats.
- Renewal of up to 5 domain name registrations (including domain registration fees).\
- Managed WordPress web hosting service on a web server with enhanced performance.
Edit the site to include client-provided content updates (up to five times per month).
- Installation of modules/plug-ins that replace a plug-in or module that’s been abandoned by the
author, if a comparable replacement is available.
- Assistance with timely renewal of licenses for third-party services, plug-ins and modules used by
- Restoration of the site from a backup copy after loss of the site from a web hosting company error,
security breach or error by one of your staff members.
- Migration of a site from an original server to another server within the same or different
- Installation and initial configuration of Google Analytics tags and codes, and placement of tracking
pixels for SEO/SEM purposes.
- Reconfiguration and troubleshooting of payment system services initiated within the website
- Connection of the website to social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Management of automated monthly web analytics reports.
- Testing and optimization of webpage load speeds.
- Implementation and monitoring of an available content delivery network (i.e. Cloudflare) to
further speed response times on the site and protect it from denial-of-service attacks.