The PXM Essentials Plus plan provides for an enhanced suite of maintenance activities, including site hosting on PXM managed servers. This plan is designed for those needing assistance with minor monthly content updates, site software license management and website restorations from archived copies. Detailed services listed below.
All plans require a minimum 12-month commitment.
$1,080 annually ($90/month)
Content Updates & Technical Assistance
Up to 1 hour of dedicated technical support and content updates per month
Managed WordPress Hosting
Hosting on a PXM-monitored Managed WordPress server that is optimized for performance and security. Optional staging server implementation available.
Periodic Site Review
PixelMongers (PXM) will periodically review your site to determine if everything appears to be
functioning normally, but no less than once per month.
Wherever possible, PXM will configure web hosting services and the WordPress software itself to notify
the PXM staff of any technical issues which may arise with the website.
PXM will configure automated, regular backups. This includes configuring backup of the site to an
external archival system.
PXM will monitor the security status of your site and take corrective action if malware or another
security threat is identified.
- Minor updates and major upgrades to the WordPress core software system.
- Updates to existing modules, plug-in and add-on software.
- Required adjustments to the overall hosting and database environments.
- Removal of malware and other security threats.
- Renewal of up to 3 domain name registrations (including domain registration fees).
- Managed WordPress web hosting services for your site.
- Edits to the site content to include client-provided content updates (up to twice per month).
- Installation of modules/plug-ins that replace a plug-in or module that’s been abandoned by the
author, if a comparable replacement is available.
- Assistance with timely renewal of licenses for third-party services, plug-ins and modules used by
- Restoration of the site from a backup copy after loss of the site from a web hosting company error
or a security breach.
- Migration of a site from an original server to another server within the same web hosting
- Installation and initial configuration of Google Analytics tags and codes, and placement of tracking
pixels for SEO/SEM purposes.