E-commerce Business Premium
The PXM Ecommerce Premium plan is a “full service” plan that covers WooCommerce and Shopify websites. This plan provides coverage for ecommerce product updates, content management and web server management needs. A detailed list of services provided are listed below.
All plans require a minimum 12-month commitment.
$7,800 annually ($650 month)
Included in this plan are the following:
Content Updates & Technical Assistance
Up to 5 hours of dedicated technical support and content updates per month for e-commerce specific websites on Shopify or WooCommerce.
Periodic Site Review
PXM will periodically review your site to determine if everything appears to be functioning normally, but no less than once per month.
Wherever possible, PXM will configure web hosting services to notify the PXM staff of any technical issues which may arise with the website.
PXM will configure automated, regular backups. This includes configuring backup of the site to an external archival system.
PXM will monitor the security status of your site and take corrective action if malware or another security threat is identified.
- Minor updates and major upgrades to core software and plugins.
- Updates to existing modules, plug-in and add-on software.
- Theme updates as needed and troubleshooting of conflicts with existing plugins and addons.
- Installation of modules/plug-ins that replace a plug-in or module that’s been abandoned by the
author, if a comparable replacement is available.
- Cloning of site to staging/development environment for major update testing/troubleshooting.
- Required adjustments to the overall hosting and MySQL database environments.
- Removal of malware and other security threats.
- Assistance with timely renewal of licenses for third-party services, plug-ins and modules.
- Restoration of the site from a backup copy after loss of the site from a web hosting company error,
security breach or error by one of your staff members.
- Migration of a site from an original server to another server within the same or different
- Installation and initial configuration of Google Analytics tags and codes, and placement of tracking
pixels for SEO/SEM purposes.
- Reconfiguration and troubleshooting of payment system services and addons.
- Connection of the website to social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Performance tuning – testing and optimization of webpage load speeds.
- Implementation and monitoring of an available content delivery network (i.e. Cloudflare) to
further speed response times on the site and protect it from denial-of-service attacks.